Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pay day is here!

So, we got paid yesterday! That means that we get to choose a new item for our baby bin! (once we finally deposit our checks...) I have not quite decided what this item should be... any ideas?? usually I just roam around the mall until something comes to me...

My husband and I went Bowling with our family on Wednesday. My two nephews came; they are 2 and 4.
It was so great to see my husband interact with them. He even was teaching my older nephew how to bowl. Later he told me he had a great time with the boys and that he was sure he could handle that age, but was not too sure how he would handle the baby stage. I think he is afraid he might drop our baby or something. At least this little outing gave him more confidence around children!

Ive gotta get ready for work now, I will post a photo of my baby bin purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment