Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It all starts here

Day: 1

So today is day one of my blog. I have started a blog because in my search for information, I have found many blogs following pregnancies, their babies first years and so on... I did not find any blogs about preparing for pregnancy. Now I know I cannot be the only one out there that likes to make lists, follow steps and instructions and be financially prepared before I jump into things! So here I am, sharing my thoughts on the matter.

I am still 15 months out from TTC (trying to conceive) and since my Baby Fever is getting worse by the minute, I have decided to do something to keep my mind off of that date that is so far far away.

3 comments:

  1. I am liking this blog! Also the fact that you have a count down. Does Dan know you made this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he does... Its a lot of fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is adorable and inspiring! I'm currently in pharmacy school and excited about having a baby one day as well. A lot of my friends are prego, which really isn't helping me suppress my baby fever at all. I think this "baby bin" idea will be a good way for me to actively work towards having a baby, without getting pregnant, lol. Looking forward to following you on your journey! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete